Student Academic Services (SAS) in the College of Education (COE) offers academic advising referrals and information on degree and licensure requirements, academic programs, university policies and procedures, and resources available to students. Its committed staff share a passion for assisting students in achieving their academic and career goals.
In addition, SAS maintains student records and collaborates with educator licensing and accreditation entities at state and federal levels to ensure that the COE is in compliance with policies and procedures that permit students to receive the appropriate degree and license.
SAS provides a range of academic support services to COE students:
- Free tutoring services for COE students to promote academic success
- Workshops related to academic skills, test preparation, licensure and careers in education and related fields
- Referrals to undergraduate academic advising for COE programs
- Referrals to student support services and resources on campus
- Clarification of degree and licensure requirements to students, alumni, faculty and staff
- Maintaining program completion, degree and licensure records
Are You an Undergraduate? If you are an admitted UO student and have not yet declared a major or a prospective student wanting information about programs, contact the Office of Academic Advising. If you have already been admitted to a COE program, see academic progam assistants listed for your program under Fields of Study.
Are You a Graduate Student? Graduate advising is provided by program faculty, and information about program requirements and admission to programs is available from academic program assistants listed as contacts for each program.