Apply for a BA/BS in Communication Disorders and Sciences

You can declare the communication disorders and sciences major upon entering the university or by changing your major at the CDS department office.

There is no application required for the program. However, students are required to make satisfactory progress once entering the program.

University of Oregon College of Education CDS student