As a student, you will have access to a variety of resources and affinity groups to support your educational journey.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the College of Education: https://education.uoregon.edu/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
- Learn about current College of Education efforts to engage in continuous improvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion including culturally responsive programming, faculty engagement, shared discourse, and the College of Education Equity Forum.
Division of Equity and Inclusion: https://inclusion.uoregon.edu/
- Resources for learning, links to organizations, and inspiration for improving the climate at the University of Oregon
Office of the Dean of Students: https://dos.uoregon.edu/bcc
- Black Cultural Center, LGBTWIA resources, Men’s Resource Center, Multicultural resources, Nontraditional student resources, Veteran resources, and Women’s Center
Center on Diversity and Community: https://inclusion.uoregon.edu/center-diversity-and-community-codac
- Advancing inclusive excellence at the University of Oregon through critical thinking and ethic of care (resources for learning about biases and community-building activities)
Multicultural Center Student Unions: https://inclusion.uoregon.edu/multicultural-center-student-unions
- Links to student groups (e.g., Arab Student Union, Access-Ability Student Union, Black Student Union, Latinx Male Alliance, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer Alliance, Womxn of Color Coalition)
Campus and Community Engagement: https://inclusion.uoregon.edu/campus-and-community-engagement-cace
- Facilitate success and belonging at the University of Oregon – strategy groups include Native American Strategies Group, Asian, Desi, and Pacific Islander Strategies Group, Black Strategies Group, Latinx Strategies Group, and Deconstructing Whiteness Working Group.
The Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence: https://inclusion.uoregon.edu/center-multicultural-academic-excellence-cmae
- Programs and services that support retention, academic excellence, and success for historically underrepresented and underserved populations.