Apply for a Minor in Special Education

Applications for the SPED minor are processed on an ongoing basis.

Students can apply any time after they’ve met with an advisor and/or completed SPED 411 .

To Declare the Special Education Minor

  • Meet with a COE Advisor to review minor requirements, including completion of SPED 411 with a minimum grade of B- or P.
  • Advisor will send you the link to Qualtrics form.
  • Once you submit the form, an email will be sent from Qualtrics to the program.
  • Academic Coordinators will process the request within 2 business days by submitting the information to the Registrar’s office.