Required Application Procedures
Apply online to the University of Oregon Graduate School - and the SPSY program.
- Go to the UO Graduate School's online application page at: http://gradweb.uoregon.edu/online_app/application/guidelines.htm
- Requires $70.00 (U.S.) nonrefundable application fee, paid by credit card or eCheck
As part of the SPSY online application, the following materials must be uploaded to complete your application file.
- A curriculum vita or resume detailing education, work experiences and relevant personal information
- A personal statement describing goals and purpose in seeking admission to the program, especially relating to the University of Oregon School Psychology Program
- Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) Score Report (the Advanced Psychology Exam is not required)
Letters of Recommendation
Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, with at least two of these letters from persons familiar with your educational background. In filling out the online application, you will provide the names and email addresses for those people who will be submitting letters of recommendation on your behalf. An email will automatically be sent to these people and they can submit their ratings and letters electronically.
Make sure your file is complete...
It is the applicant's responsibility to confirm that the program has received ALL admission materials by the deadline. The program will not notify applicants of incomplete files. Check the status of your application before the deadline by logging in and confirming that all application materials have been successfully uploaded and letters of recommendation have been received on your behalf.
Late materials will not be accepted. Applications must be RECEIVED and COMPLETED (including letters of recommendation and transcripts) by the December 15th deadline date in order for an applicant to be considered for admission for the following academic year.
If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact Jamar Bean, Student Services Coordinator, at 541-346-5521, or firstname.lastname@example.org