Apply for a Minor in Leadership + Administrative Skills (LEADS)
Applications for the LEADS minors are processed on an ongoing basis.
Students can apply any time after they’ve met with a COE advisor.
To declare the LEADS Minor
- Meet with a COE Advisor to review minor requirements, including completion of EDLD 211 (or equivalent)
- The COE Advisor will send you the link to Qualtrics form for declaring programs.
- Once you submit the form, an email will be sent from Qualtrics to the program.
- Academic Coordinators will process the request within 2 business days by submitting the information to the Registrar’s office.
To meet with a COE advisor
Schedule an appointment by downloading THE NAVIGATE APP and follow the instructions below:
- Log in with your Duck ID
- Go to Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Academic & Career Advising
- Select College of Education Undergraduate Advising
- Select topic of appointment; Minor Questions
- Select Advisor; Christi Boyter or Angel Dorantes
- Select a day and time
- Select email and text reminder
- Select Confirm Appointment