Our LEADS undergraduate minor is designed to prepare students for direct service or entry-level leadership roles in contemporary educational and social service organizations, or to enter graduate programs in social service leadership.
This minor is open to students from all majors. Skilled, innovative leaders are needed more than ever to address pressing social and educational challenges.
The LEADS course work is grounded in modern leadership theory and research and practical applied work, preparing students in:
- Data-based decision making
- Leading groups, teams, and processes
- Incorporating multiple perspectives
- Evaluating programs
- Promoting equitable outcomes
- Employing data analytics and methodologies
Connect With Us!
LEADS Student Advisor
LEADS Program Advisor
LEADS Program Director