Why earn a degree in educational leadership?
Our education leadership program aims to develop effective, highly regarded, and influential leaders in educational practice, policy, and scholarship.
The educational leadership program offers the following degree options:
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Science (MS)
- Master of Education (MEd) plus Oregon Preliminary Administrator License
- Doctor of Education (DEd)
What can I do with a degree in educational leadership?
Graduates of the DEd program pursue a range of leadership roles in:
- Research and outreach units
- K–12 administration
- Postsecondary institutions
A master’s degree in educational leadership is ideal for students who want to pursue careers in:
- Student support services
- School administration
- Staff and community relations
- Program coordination