Alumni and friends are critical partners in any university’s success. Support and interaction with donors provides feedback and financial support to improve and sustain success.
Ways to HelpDonor support enhances our ability to recruit and train the best students, retain a world class faculty, and provide services to schools and agencies nationally and around the world.
- Annual Fund: This fund provides unrestricted support to the dean to respond to opportunities and needs. The fund helps retain outstanding students and faculty, enhances the college culture, and provides outreach opportunities to the community and alumni.
- Scholarships: Current and endowed scholarships provide much needed student support. Nearly all COE students must have graduate degrees for their licensure. Helping students focus on their studies and preventing them from taking on a large debt load is critical to their future success.
- Faculty Support: Endowed professorships and chairs, travel funds, and support for pilot projects in research and outreach help the college recruit and retain outstanding faculty.
- Scholarships in all program areas, especially for students in counseling psychology, couples and family therapy, and human services
- Technology support to enhance distance learning opportunities for practitioners in the field
- Travel support for both students and faculty, especially for work with communities and universities overseas
- Research support for faculty scholarship, outreach, and service
- College of Education Endowment to provide long-term sustainable support
Estate Planning—Leaving a LegacyIs the University of Oregon in your will? The UO Gift Planning Office works with individuals to provide for the College of Education in their will. They can also work with donors to create trusts and annuities that pay donors during their lifetime.
Associate Director, Development
College of Education
1215 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1215